2. Internet store shop.iglu.lv means the Internet site, created by SIA PEPI RER, with the Internet address shop.iglu.lv, containing all information and materials published therein.
3. Upon visiting Internet store shop.iglu.lv or using the information on goods and provision of services, published therein, you personally or the person represented by you, if you are acting on its behalf, agree with these terms.
4. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not visit and use Internet store shop.iglu.lv, and to not use the services offered and the information published there either.
5. We hereby inform that the purpose of processing information entered in SIA PEPI RER Internet store shop.iglu.lv (including personal data of physical entities) is provision of services specified therein and assistance during the use of Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
8. Users of the Internet store shop.iglu.lv shall be entitled to use the possibilities and services offered therein for the price, which is applicable at the moment of offering of the relevant service. SIA PEPI RER retains the rights to change the prices specified in the Internet store shop.iglu.lv and/or create new paid services at its discretion at any time.
9. Registration procedure, specified in the Internet store shop.iglu.lv, shall be complied with in order to become a registered user of the Internet store www.shop.iglu.lv.
10. Each registered user of the Internet store shop.iglu.lv shall not disclose his/her access data to other persons. If activities are undertaken in the Internet store shop.iglu.lv with a profile of a registered user (including purchasing of goods and/or services), using correct username and password, it shall be considered that the activities in the relevant profile have been undertaken by the registered user himself/herself.
11. Registered user of the Internet store agrees to receive information on various activities from the Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
12. SIA PEPI RER shall not be responsible for any expenses or losses, which have occurred during the use of the Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
13. If there are uncertainties regarding the filling of the document forms, published in SIA PEPI RER Internet store shop.iglu.lv, please contact the specified contact person of the Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
Using the services offered by the Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
14. You must always act in accordance with the procedure specified in the Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
16. Upon requesting SIA PEPI RER or the person representing it to make changes in the registered, but unfinished order, please, take into account that changes can be applied for by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address, provided for in the order, or by contacting SIA PEPI RER, by calling to the office phone of SIA PEPI RER: +371 25668806 from the phone number specified in the order.
17. Upon detecting errors and/or inaccuracies in prices or descriptions of the goods in the Internet store shop.iglu.lv, SIA PEPI RER SIA shall be entitled to unilaterally cancel the distance agreement until the payment for the relevant goods has not been received in the account. As exception SIA PEPI RER may cancel the distance agreement in cases if the distance agreement has been signed with malicious intent or coercion of the other party, due to the lack of the ordered goods, due to the excessive losses, suffered by one or the other party, due to late payment for the goods and in other cases specified in the laws and regulations.
18. Use of the Internet store www.shop.iglu.lv shall not grant any property rights to the accessible content. It is prohibited to use the information content, published in the Internet store shop.iglu.lv, unless a permission of the owner of the content or other form of permit has been granted in accordance with the law. These terms shall not grant the rights to use any brand or logo included in the Internet store shop.iglu.lv. It is prohibited to remove, make illegible or change notifications, shown in the Internet store www.shop.iglu.lv or provided via the Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
19. The Internet store shop.iglu.lv displays content and description of the goods and other information, which is property of SIA PEPI RER.
20. In relation to the used services SIA PEPI RER shall be entitled to send notifications, reminders of the initiated, but unfinished services and other information to the entered e-mail address with the purpose of improving service provision quality. Also SIA PEPI RER shall be entitled to send information on news, promotions and discounts of shop.iglu.lv.
Use and confidentiality of the data entered in the Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
21. SIA PEPI RER informs that upon providing of your e-mail address you agree that it shall be included in the database and notification/reminder of the initiated, but unfinished orders of the goods may be sent to it from the Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
22. By using the Internet store shop.iglu.lv, you agree that SIA PEPI RER or any third person, who is acting on behalf of shop.iglu.lv, may summarize and store data, which allows tracing and accounting of the following:
22.1. total number of visits to the websites,
22.2. number of visitors of each particular website,
22.3. domain names of the internet service providers of the visitors of shop.iglu.lv,
22.4. IP addresses,
22.5. other data, the purpose of use of which is system administration and control of the use of www.shop.iglu.lv and to organize improvement thereof.
23. SIA PEPI RER shall be entitled to transfer the data, collected and stored in the Internet store shop.iglu.lv to other companies for informational and statistical purposes. Data, which would allow identification of the person shall not be disclosed in this process and transferred to third parties.
24. SIA PEPI RER shall not associate IP address and e-mail address of the user with data, which would allow identification of this user. It means that each user session shall be recorded but the user of the Internet store www.shop.iglu.lv will remain anonymous.
25. All materials, which are ordered or entered in the Internet store shop.iglu.lv, shall become property of SIA PEPI RER, which SIA PEPI RER as the owner of the Internet store shop.iglu.lv shall be entitled to use for its own purposes, except for personal data of physical entities.
26. Please, bear in mind that upon presenting of your e-mail address or sending any information to the Internet store shop.iglu.lv, you have consented that SIA PEPI RER shall be entitled to use these data only for the aforementioned purposes, including for the purpose specified in clause 20 of these Terms.
Protection of privacy and copyright of the Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
28. Upon commencement of ordering of the goods, you confirm that you have familiarized yourself and agree with the terms of delivery of the goods.
31. If any of the clauses specified in these terms shall become null and void, it shall not affect other terms.
32. Any disputes, which result from these terms or services or are related to them, shall be considered in accordance with the requirements of the laws and regulations.
33. All intellectual property rights in regard to the Internet store shop.iglu.lv shall belong only and solely to SIA PEPI RER. In case of infringement of these rights the guilty person shall be called to the responsibility in accordance with the laws and regulations, and shall be fully liable for all damage, which has been or may be caused to SIA PEPI RER and third parties.
34. See information on how to contact SIA PEPI RER in section “Contacts” in the website shop.iglu.lv.
Document supporting purchase of goods in the Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
35. If the buyer pays for and receives the goods, ordered in the Internet store www.shop.iglu.lv in the office of SIA PEPI RER, a printed document – invoice, supporting the purchase of the goods (hereinafter also - the transaction) shall be issued or sent electronically to the registered e-mail address.
36. If the ordered goods shall be delivered at the address, specified by the buyer, by courier, invoice, which is sent together with the relevant order or sent electronically to the registered e-mail address shall serve the document, supporting the purchase.
37. The fact that the buyer has received the goods, shall be confirmed by:
37.1. Upon receiving of the ordered goods in the office of SIA PEPI RER – signature of the buyer on the invoice;
37.2. Upon receiving of the ordered goods with standard delivery - signature of the buyer on the invoice or in electronic terminal of the courier/person issuing the order;
38. No claims shall be accepted regarding non-delivery of the order after receiving of the order has been confirmed by any of the methods, described in clause 37.
Special terms of the Internet store shop.iglu.lv.
39. If the products are missing delivery prices, these can be clarified by writing an e-mail to email@example.com or calling the number +371 29325628.